Wednesday, March 19, 2008

# 7 - a tough one


Wow, wow, wow and...wow - that one was a tough one! *shaking head* Really, creating a clean layout with so many embellishments...impossible, if you ask me. I did what I could to make it feel not to cluttered and leave some empty space. Quite confusing to count all items from the designers you have used here and there. I am waiting for Alex to wake up and help me double check before I post my layout officially *LOL*

So I will come back later and post my layout. I also have to think about the challenge #8 - I do know what to scrap about but I am not sure what lyric to include - I am sooo bad with remembering lyrics, interpreter and song titles... *sigh*

OK, I am back - Alex did have a look and other than I had to put the ant on the layout, everything seems fine. For credits please look in the gallery - it is a loooooong list *ROFL*

No comments: