Saturday, March 8, 2008

4th challenge finished too

Hey, aussie ant here, how 'ya doing? Have a cold and a sore back, can hardly move :( Luckily I finished my latest layout 2 days ago. Here it is:



Entry to the 4th challenge of ADSR3 hosted at Oscraps.com

1 Large Picture
(at least 1 large picture, may use more than 1 pic)

Some blending
(ie: overlay, multiply, color burn, transparency, etc.)
Spill it Journaling
at least 1/4 of the page must be journaling

credits:
Paper and Ribbon: Valentine's Papers and Valentine's Ribbons by eNKay Design @nuts4digi.com
Paper Frame: by Trace Ann Designs
Journaling reads:
You are special to me, I thought I would never have cats because of my allergy. When I found out that I wasn’t allergic to specific breeds, you came into my life. From day one you showed affectations, you were the queen, a real diva. When we patted you and you had enough you would walk away whipping your tail and soon afterwards you began licking yourself, looking at us as if you were sayiug: “Look what you have done to my fur!” When new cats were introduced you tolerated them but they were not allowed to come to close to you. You never excepted Lissy, the other female cat - you were truly the one and only queen. In December 2007 - when we already went through a difficult time - more sad news hid us: You were diagnosed with cancer and had only 4-6 weeks to live. Soon after we lost Gizmo which was a shock. We were having a hard time thinking of loosing you when his death came unexpectedly. It hurts, it hurts so badly. What more bad news was to come? You made it to our new house, you explored the house the first day you arrived, showing no fear like the others did. You proved the doctors wrong, you are still here. But now you get weaker everyday and I know the day will come soon to have to say goodbye to you. I fear this day. Sheila, I love you so much, you are special to me.

No comments: